Friday, April 23, 2010

Song Seung Hun is Coming Back!!!


Yes, that's 3 exclamation marks in my title, LOL! XD And that's because I'm so excited that Song Seung Hun is coming back in the small screen with a new drama!!! I read that his role here is more gentle compared to his past roles which had been mostly action packed. Can't wait to see the romantic Seung Hun back. =)

Song Seung-heon has announced his next drama, My Princess (working title). This comes a year after the end of his last drama, East of Eden.

Its scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook is the writer of hit dramas City Hall, On Air, and Lovers In Paris, which already makes this a buzz project. Not much has been identified about the plot (we can guess it’ll start out light and romantic, and ease into the melodramatics in the latter half, if her previous dramas are any indication), but it is planning for an August premiere.

Song Seung-heon is currently working on the remake of A Better Tomorrow (co-starring Joo Jin-mo, Kim Kang-woo, Jo Han-seon), which is slated for a Chuseok holiday release later this fall.

I’m not a fan of all these flippant, generic-sounding titles (Oh My Lady, My Fair Lady) and this one is no different; unless there’s a literal princess involved, it’s not a title that makes much of an impression. That aside, even if I weren’t indifferent to Song Seung-heon, I think the draw here is really the writer. Personally, I haven’t been a great fan of any of her series, but if you have been, this will probably catch your interest.

credits: dramabeans

Artikel Terkait Korean Drama ,Song Seung Hun

No comments:

Post a Comment