Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update #30

Hello everyone! =)

It's been a while since I posted an update, but this time it's not really an update but just to communicate with you all. ^^ I know there's been a lot of broken links already and I thank everyone who comments to let me know which links they are. For those that I can find replacements with, I try to edit them and post new links, but for those older ones that I haven't updated, I'm sorry but I really can't find other links to replace them anymore. =(

So I suggest that once the posts are up, watch them asap because we don't know when the streaming sites will take the videos down. I'll try to post as much as I can and as fast as I can too.

Again, I thank everyone who visits my blog and thank me for updating. Let's all remember to thank the uploaders and subbers too! They all work extra hard to give us international fans English subtitles for the shows we enjoy most. =)

Artikel Terkait Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment