Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[Variety] WGM - YongHwa & SeoHyun - Ep46


I love it!!! I love their concepts and their photos. I love the photographer for making them bobo. So cute! ^^ I'm really torn as to which photo is my favorite, I love Yong's forehead kiss photo and Hyun's cheek kiss because of their choding concept. But I chose Yong's in the end, he's the guy and I think the kiss is really sweet. ~

I can understand the burden on Yong that's why he didn't want to do the kiss because it's Hyun's first kiss and it's supposed to be from someone special, and not for a show. But I guess they can consider each other special right? Even if it's a show, they helped each other grow and improve their personalities. =)


Sweet Potato Couple - Episode 46 (030511) w/ English subtitles

credits: SONEms.net


Next >> Episode 47

Previous >> Episode 45

Artikel Terkait C.N. Blue ,Girls Generation ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment