Wednesday, May 11, 2011

[Variety] Come To Play w/ Big Bang

Big Bang is in their 5th year together. And with idols going through the 5 year itch, a lot didn't survive. They disband before they can go to the next year. So Big Bang visited Come To Play to talk about the 5 years they've been together and to tell the viewers if they will be able to survive the 5 year jinx.

I wish Daesung was there with them too. He's a ball of laughter even though they only talked to him through the phone. And with Jaesuk there, a hyung he's really close with, I'm sure Dae will do well in there. =)

They also talked about their parents and each received a letter from their mom. I can only imagine how hard it is for their moms to be apart from their children. I personally don't say "I Love You" to my parents, which is why I can't live away from them. I can only show them how much I love them by being with them all the time.~


Come To Play (040411) w/ English subtitles [first segment only]
[1] [2] [3] [4]

credits: HQBB@dailymotion


Come To Play (040411)
w/ English subtitles [full]

credits: RMsub.com

Artikel Terkait Big Bang ,Come To Play ,Yoo Jae Suk

No comments:

Post a Comment