Saturday, December 31, 2011

Update #35

Happy New Year! ^_^

It's the last day of 2011, and I want to thank you all who visits my blog and appreciates what I do. 2011 is a good year for my blog because it is this year that it reached 10 Million views! =) That's all thanks to you all! ^^

I first started this blog in 2008 because I find it so hard to look for streaming links of English subbed Korean variety shows that I love so much. I thought others are having a hard time too so every time I find links of a good show I watched, I'd post it here to share. Now, there are so many other blogs doing the same thing as I do, but I'll continue as long as I'm still enjoying what I'm doing and there are still people looking forward to my posts. =)

Let's all have a great 2012 everyone! Happy New Year! ^^

Artikel Terkait Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment