Saturday, January 1, 2011

Update #33

Happy New Year! ^_^ How's your 2011 so far? Hope the year that was, left us good lessons that we can use in the coming days this year. =)

It had been a very busy December 2010 for me. I have 2 blog posts that is long overdue, one is to share my fancams from the YG Family Concert that I watched last December 4 and a blog post about my latest Korea trip. Hopefully I'll be able to do both within this coming week. ~

I also want to thank everybody who visits my blog. I'm really happy to see that a lot of people find my blog helpful. Let's all share the K-Pop, K-Drama and K-Entertainment love. <3 And again, just to let everyone know, I'm not Korean and I don't understand the Korean language. I didn't sub any of the videos and I don't own any of them either (except for some fancams from the concerts I watched). Let's all take time to go and thank each hard working subber that are so generous to share their work to us. =) Fighting!

Artikel Terkait Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment