Wednesday, January 5, 2011

YG Family Concert 2010


I've finally found time to make this post, I know it's long overdue. =S I went to Korea last December 3, 2010 to catch the YG Family Concert 2010 on December 4th. ^_^ Me and my friend were seated in VIP center while our other friends were seated in VIP left side closer to the stage. =)

I want to share the fancams I was able to take before the ushers start to become strict and approach each person that holds a camera in their hands. I wasn't able to record everything because my camera has limited memory and I was saving up the space for the whole YG Family performance and encore but sadly, that's when they started to get strict and I got none. =S

The concert opened with 2NE1 - "Fire"



2nd song from 2NE1 - "Go Away" - I love it because they performed closer to the audience in the center of the mosh pit. ^^



2NE1's 3rd song is "I Don't Care"

Next Came Se7en with "Better Together"



Se7en's 2nd song is "I'm Going Crazy" and the 3rd song is "Passion".

Next is Gummy who also performed 3 songs (sorry I'm not familiar with the song titles). Each artist/s got to perform 3 songs in the first half.

Big Bang came next and the stadium went wild. Most fans are from Big Bang I think, lots of yellow light. =)

Big Bang - "Gara Gara Go"



Big Bang 2nd song - "Last Farewell" (I love that they sang 2 of my favorite Big Bang songs consecutively!^^)



Big Bang's 3rd song is "Hands Up" that got every body hyped up, I was raising my hands up so no fancam for that, lol! =P

Then came PSY where the whole stadium stood up, jumping and all pumped up! I was amazed at this man's power on stage, I can't see one person not dancing to his songs in there. ^^

Now comes the special stages, Daesung with a solo and a finale of open shirt to our eyes content, lol! Seungri with a comedic stage with the highlight being able to copy YG in front of everyone. Top and GD for a 1TYM number. I'm not sure when this 2NE1 performance came out but I'm sure it's around this time, 2NE1 with "Try to Follow Me" and "Clap Your Hands".



And my favorite performance of the night, Big Bang and 2NE1 for "Lollipop"!!! You'll know it's my favorite by watching the video, LOL! The one screaming in the vid is my friend, keke... XD



Gummy and Bom for "You and I", I regret that I didn't get a fancam for this, it's a really good stage. ~

Next is 2NE1's - "It Hurts"



Se7en for another 3 songs the final with Top for "Digital Bounce", then came another special stage that I was sorry I didn't get on cam - Se7en, Gummy, Taeyang and Dara singing. Next is GD and CL for "The Leaders", Top and GD for "Knock Out", Minzy's solo, CL, Bom and Dara for a Swi.T number, more Big Bang and it's the encore. ~

It was a great experience, not the best concert because there were some technical problems, mic problems, etc. but I'm sure everybody enjoyed it just the same. ^_^ Spread the YG love~

Artikel Terkait 2NE1 ,Big Bang ,Kpop ,Se7en

No comments:

Post a Comment