Thursday, February 24, 2011

[Variety] Strong Heart - Episode 64


Guests: Yunho and Changmin, Johnny Yoon, Gong Hyung Jin, Lee Jong Suk, Moon Hee Jun, Yoo Ha Na, Girl's Day Minah, etc.

I love the way Changmin tells his stories, it's so animated and he's so excited! And I specially love seeing the laughing maknae, just adorable. ^^ He's story is about Yunho and his episodes. He said that Yunho is very similar to Siwon (no wonder I find so much similarity between the two, specially when Yunho had his hair cut short) on how he acts but if Siwon is the major league, Yunho is in the minor league. =P

For Teukigayo, Yunho showed his 4-leaf clover with his tongue, I saw him do 3 before but I guess he upgraded it now to 4, lol! XD And with great dancers on the floor, a dance battle between Eunhyuk, Yunho and Moon Hee Jun can't be denied. Minah with her kkab dance. Lee Jong Suk dancing to Orange Caramel.

Yunho's story is about his grandfather that didn't support his being a singer at the beginning but gave him his support before he died. He promised that he will only cry when he's on top. How he always kept his tears inside for all the hardships that he went through all these years. He's the leader and he can't let his tears show. But because he kept everything bottled up, it's harder for him. He wishes that he can just cry his heart out for once to let it all out.

I can feel the pain of our leader, it's really hard on him specially with the team's break up. He's the leader and he's supposed to keep the team together, but he can't. My heart breaks just thinking how painful it is for him to see his members go. T.T

I didn't know that Yoo Ha Na is the same girl in the drama with my ever favorite Taiwan actor Jimmy Lin!!! I watched My Lucky Star and it's one of my favorite Jimmy Lin dramas but I really didn't recognize her now, she looks different, but still pretty. =)


Strong Heart - Episode 64 (021511) w/ English subtitles

credits: RMsub.com


Next >> Episode 65

Previous >> Episode 63

Artikel Terkait Kang Ho Dong ,Lee Seung Gi ,Strong Heart ,Super Junior ,TVXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment