Sunday, April 17, 2011

[Variety] WGM - Wonjun & Sohyun - Ep2


I'm feeling all giddy watching these two! ^^ I think they're the first ever WGM couple that had their first kiss on the day they met, lol! XD But I'm loving it, because they're of more advanced age, skinship comes more naturally and freely. The friends' reactions are daebak!!! LOL! XD

After the wedding, they all went out to eat chicken. There the friends got to ask more intriguing questions about the couple. Sae Joon also came which created more tension. I don't know their history but I think he really liked Sohyun before but just didn't work out. =)


Brave Couple - Episode 2 w/ English subtitles
[1] [2]

credits: WeezingKoffing@youtube


Next >> Episode 3

Previous >> Episode 1

Artikel Terkait We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment