Sunday, April 3, 2011

[Variety] WGM - YongHwa & SeoHyun - Ep50 - Final


This is truly one of the saddest goodbyes in WGM history. I cried almost 20 minutes non-stop watching it without subs, and cried again when I watched it again with subs. I already know every scene when I watched it the second time but my tears just kept on flowing, that's how sad their goodbye is. TT_TT

Yong and Hyun had helped each other a lot, much more than they expected when they started to do this fake marriage. They both had grown a lot, shown the viewers another side of them that we didn't get to see before, and learned to care, really care for each other. I really wish they could still see each other even after the show. Theirs is a beautiful love story that will continue, "happily ever after".~


Sweet Potato Couple - Episode 50 (040211) w/ English subtitles

credits: SONEms.net



Previous >> Episode 49

Artikel Terkait C.N. Blue ,Girls Generation ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment