Thursday, August 4, 2011

[Variety] 2NE1 TV S3 - Episode 3



This time we get to see what Bom and Minji got to share. =) Minji showed us her own personal creative space. She's mixing her own music with matching disco lights to get the club feel, keke. ^^ Bom's bungee jump challenge! She said she did it before and wanted to do it again. She's so brave to even think about doing it. So is she going to do it again?



I'm a big fan of roller coasters and even tried parasailing, but I still can't imagine myself trying bungee jumping. My friend keeps on asking me to try while we still can, it would be so much harder when we're older, LOL! Hopefully I'll get the courage to try someday soon. Fighting!^^



We also get to see YG Family on their way to Singapore! Dara being the official VJ, lol! XD





2NE1 TV S3 - Episode 3 w/ English subtitles



credits: 2NE1@youtube





Next >> Episode 4



Previous >> Episode 2

Artikel Terkait 2NE1 ,YG Live TV

No comments:

Post a Comment