Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[Variety] WGM - NichKhun & Victoria - Ep59


Khuntoria's dream comes true! They're in Maldives!!! =) Maldives is really beautiful, it's every couple's honeymoon paradise. Upon arrival, they went to their room and got changed to swim.

While swimming, Victoria slipped from Khun's back and fell into the water. She drank lots of sea water which made her mad and don't want to play anymore. Naughty Khun carried her without the life vest and teases her. Because of worry, she started to yell "Ya!" which made Khun put her down. "Ya" is a rude way of calling someone so Khun was surprised, LOL! XD

Then they had dinner by the sea and the mission card came. To their horror, it says that it's going to be the last day of their vacation because the next day, they will start working as tourist guides in the resort. This news just drained all the energy out of the couple. =S

I didn't really enjoy watching the 1st episode of their Maldives trip, I guess I expected too much. I was hoping to see a development in their relationship, something more than what we normally see from them. I'm looking forward to the next episodes with hope that I will not be disappointed. =)

BTW, it's the first time that Khun acknowledged his ring as their "wedding ring" right? I wish the PDs showed us how he got the ring, because during their wedding photo shoot when Vic asked Khun if he has a ring too, I didn't hear Khun answer which made me think he doesn't have one.

Foreign Couple - Episode 59 (082011) w/ English subtitles

credits: mokhunvic03@dailymotion


Next >>  Episode 60

Previous >> Episode 58

Artikel Terkait 2PM ,f(x) ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment