Saturday, February 4, 2012

[Variety] WGM - Leeteuk & Sora - Ep16


The girls showed their aegyo and Sena even kissed Eunhyuk on the hand multiple times showing how much she likes him.  And it's time to write down their choice and get paired up.  The couples each took a car and drive to their next destination.

Donghae is extremely shy that he can't even start a conversion. =S  I like the maknae couple, they're so cute and funny. ^^  Soyool and Sena seem to really like their partners.  They played bowling and the winner gets a kiss.  It's their first meeting and these couples are kissing each other already, lol!  Even Leeteuk haven't received a kiss from his wife Sora yet. =P

I think the couples formed are already perfect, but Eunhyuk just have to make it "fun" since it's a variety show so in the final choosing time, he had to choose somebody other than his partner.  I honestly understand, and I think it's fun too at first but he should know when to stop.  A joke taken too far is seriously not funny anymore.  He already saw the girl almost tear up when she got rejected the first time, so why reject her again?! 

Yes, Eunhyuk, you're a funny jerk, but a jerk nonetheless. =S  And to Leeteuk who even challenged the people on twitter who criticized Eunhyuk to blame him instead.  Yes Leeteuk, you should be the one blamed, you're a leader and you should've known better. I'm really disappointed, more on Leeteuk than Eunhyuk, and more because of his tweets than the show.  And I used to say that Leeteuk is going to be the next national MC because I like him that much and I really see potential in him.  Well, I'm taking it back. =(

I would've been happier if Donghae and Sena rejected those two, they both are too good for the people they chose.  But I guess it's true that man always want what's bad for them, lol! XD


Dimples Couple - Episode 16 w/ English subtitles

credits: KSNSubs / wegotmarriedsubs@blogspot


Previous >> Episode 15

Artikel Terkait Super Junior ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment