Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[Variety] MBLAQ's Sesame Player - E13


It's the final episode of Mblaq's Sesame Player. =( I'm so going to miss watching these boys play their games. They never fail to give me a good laugh.

Here they continue with their games, they chose the apartment game. But because leader won 2 games already, they made sure that he will get eliminated first here. Seungho is really scary, LOL! Only G.O. can restrain him, the dongsaengs don't have a chance. ^^ Next game, cross legged race.

I love it when Joon specially went to the toilet to hug Cheondoong, he was so touched that Doongie chose him as the MVP, I thought he would cry. *awww* <3 And for the final bathroom interview, Mir appeared! I didn't know he's not close with Joon, I just wish all of them members will be close as brothers and keeping an eye on each other at all times. =)


Mblaq's Sesame Player - Episode 13 w/ English subtitles
[1] [2]

credits: sinaq3@youtube


Previous >> Episode 12

Artikel Terkait MBLAQ ,Sesame Player

No comments:

Post a Comment