Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[Variety] WGM - NichKhun & Victoria - Ep51


And it's yet another failed kiss! Somehow, I'm not surprised anymore. =S The show's PDs are not building up anticipation to just leave us with nothing right? Because if they are, I sure am going to be so pissed! I'm so frustrated already as it is with all the failed attempts, so please don't disappoint me more. =/

After Khun's proposal, it's time for their wedding photo shoot. This is probably the most anticipated part of the show that WGM fans are waiting for. From season 1 until now, I always love their wedding photos. I'm glad to see Khun so determined to get through the kiss this time, but to everyone's disappointment, it failed again! I honestly ended up with a heavy heart after watching this episode. =(

3 things that saved this episode for me: 1. Amber's surprise and embarrassed face when she saw umma and appa in that position, LOOOL! =P Gotta love that girl! ^^ 2. Khun calling Vic "yeobo" which is a first I think? And 3. Vic using "Khunnie Appa" even just in passing, since they haven't used their nicknames for the longest time.

It always bothers me every time I hear them call each other "Nichkhun-sshi" and "Victoria-sshi". It sounds so formal that it crushes all the romantic notion I have of them being a married couple. Are they using banmal when speaking to each other? (I don't understand Korean so I don't really hear the difference. =S)

Most, if not all, couples in WGM used nicknames or had a cute way of calling each other. Ssangchu used Shillang & Buin, Adam used yeobo, etc. Even idols who are friends with each other uses nicknames, Taecyeon calls Tiffany-Fany, Victoria calls Kyuhyun-Kyuhyunnie Oppa (even if he's younger than her), Dara calls GD-Jiyoungie. Are Khun and Vic even friends after the show? =S


Foreign Couple - Episode 51 (062511) w/ English subtitles

credits: mokhunvic03@dailymotion


Next >> Episode 52

Previous >> Episode 50

Artikel Terkait 2PM ,f(x) ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment