Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Variety] WGM - NichKhun & Victoria - Ep49


This episode has it's ups and downs for me. I'm disappointed that the bungee jump and noodle kiss both failed. I really wish Khuntoria would go back and do the couple bungee before they leave the show.

And for the good, I love that Khun chose to play Yiruma's "Kiss the Rain" because it's the song he played when he first met Victoria in Starking.~ And I love that Victoria said "I like Nichkhun" from the back because she's embarrassed to be doing the confession first. I also love that Khun raised his eyes and looked at Victoria when he replied "I like Victoria too". And I love Vic's back hug, so sweet. <3

I think what makes them work for me is that they adjust to each other. They're always awkward at first, but finds their footing eventually. =)


Foreign Couple - Episode 49 (061111) w/ English subtitles
[1] [2]

credits: mokhunvic03@dailymotion


Next >> Episode 50

Previous >> Episode 48

Artikel Terkait 2PM ,f(x) ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment