Sunday, September 25, 2011

[Variety] 2PM Show - Episode 7


I love this episode because they revived my super favorite variety show that got me into Korean entertainment, X-Man! I used to watch subbed cuts from Youtube and download the whole episode and watch them even without subs. I laughed my heart out even though I don't understand a thing they're saying, LOL! XD

2AM's Jokwon and Seulong also joined them for this episode. They played a game of rock, paper, scissors for the MC role. This game alone made me laugh already. XD 1st game is elastic band, red/blue flag game. They will raise the flag mentioned and the one who got it wrong will get hit by the elastic band. 2nd game is Team vs. Team survival game. The team that got all it's members out of the platform loses.

3rd game is the most popular X-Man game, Dangyeonhaji (Of Course). It's where 2 people attack each other verbally, the person to get his opponent to not reply with "of course" wins. Since Oneday boys know each other's secrets, it's interesting to see the tensed look on their faces worried what the other might reveal. =P And their final game is split game. The team split legs that can measure longer wins. =)


2PM Show - Episode 7 w/ English subtitles
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

credits: Kai2dayeo2pm1@youtube


Next >> Episode 8

Previous >> Episode 6

Artikel Terkait 2PM ,2PM Show

No comments:

Post a Comment