Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Variety] WGM - NichKhun & Victoria - Ep61


The result of Khuntoria's bet on who will get more votes for their cocktails is finally out. The winner will have to piggyback the other to their room. Victoria sure is a strong girl! ^^ At night, their final job is to teach the guests some dance moves. But before that, they were chosen to play couple games together with 2 other couples.

After their work, back in their room while Vic is applying oil to Khun's sunburned arms, the mission card arrives. They're giving them one day free for them to use before they leave Maldives. I love the heart shaped sleeping form they made. <3

It was already announced that Khuntoria will be leaving WGM and their last episode will be aired on September 17th. T.T I love the note that @mo03 left below her video, it made me realize why I came to like Khuntoria. Because honestly, I found them too cheesy at the start of their episodes. I thought they look so fake, no couple is that sweet to each other. But then, they grew on me after the Thailand episode. =)

They may not be in love with each other in real life, but watching them reminded me how wonderful it is to fall in love, I actually almost forgot. They woke up the sleeping side of me that have always loved fairy tales. Now I know why I love happy endings, it's because even in this dark difficult world we live in, I still wish to see happiness and joy brought by faith, hope and most of all, LOVE. <3

I'll surely miss Khuntoria, but what I'm more sad about is that they might forget the memories they shared so easily, that I too might forget again why I've always loved happy endings.~


Foreign Couple - Episode 61 (090311) w/ English subtitles

credits: mokhunvic03@dailymotion


Next >> Episode 62

Previous >> Episode 60

Artikel Terkait 2PM ,f(x) ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment