Monday, September 19, 2011

[Variety] WGM - NichKhun & Victoria - Ep63 - Final


Khuntoria's last day together was shared with controlled tears which the two tried so hard to hold back because they want to separate with a smile. T_T Maybe because it's their last day together that I find each word they say and each move they make seems to be extra special. <3

After watching the CD containing their last mission, which is to end their virtual marriage by midnight of August 31st, Khun prepared a video. He filmed their house full of memories and ended it with a personal video message. I love his message, specially the part when he asked Vic to still think of him occasionally, or even lots of times since it's no crime to think of him. =)

Khun also prepared a surprise party to celebrate Khuntoria's 456th day together. F(x) members Sulli, Luna and Amber, and also Khun's friend Yong Dae came to celebrate with them. I love it when they were walking to the party venue, Khun fixed Vic's hair, and Vic responded with, "It's been a while...", like saying that she missed Khun fixing her fringe and she will surely miss it too in the future.~

At the party, they were asked to show how much they love their partner using body language. I love the big hug Vic gave Khun, and she did it in front of her members. =) Vic's eyes were brimming with tears that she tried her best to control while watching Khun's final video message for her. She shed those tears after watching the mission CD and during the blackroom interview.

For the final hour, they went to 63 building again, the place where they first met. There Vic prepared her final event for her husband, a hand written message coming from her heart. I love that she mentioned about how thankful she is that Khun let her meet his family in Thailand. And I specially love that final hug they shared, it's like they never want to let go of each other.~

It's sad that they're leaving the show, but I think you guys will notice how much I used "I love" in my post, it's because I love everything about their final episode. I love the PDs for including the couple's sweetest moments while Khun was filming their house. I love the final message they have for each other because it bares what their heart truly feels. I love that they acknowledged that they did share a lot of "firsts" together, that they will always remember the beautiful memories and that they've become a part of each other. And what I love most is that they end with a hope that they will still be thinking about each other and will still be there for each other even if their virtual marriage is over. <3

I really do wish that they'll stay as good friends even if they won't be seeing each other as often. Hope they'll still message each other, support each other, and may their friendship grow stronger in the future. ~ Like Vic said, I wish for them to have a "happy ending". =)


Foreign Couple - Episode 63 (091711) w/ English subtitles
[1] [2]

credits: mokhunvic03@dailymotion


Previous >> Episode 62

Artikel Terkait 2PM ,f(x) ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment