Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kim Tae Hee Pairing Up With Song Seung Hun


I'm not a big fan of Kim Tae Hee but she seems to be the "it" girl lately with big name actors as his leading men in different projects. Even if I'm totally in love with Song Seung Hun, I do admit that he's not the best actor Korea has. And with Kim Tae Hee's limited acting abilities too, I can just hope for the best for this drama.

But with all that out, I'm still looking forward to watching this drama for sure! Two of the best looking actors in Korean entertainment together in one drama, how often do you get that? I'm excited to see Song Seung Hun again, I just can't get enough of him can I? ^^

Kim Tae-hee has been cast as Song Seung-heon’s leading lady in the upcoming romantic-comedy drama series My Princess.

Not much has been explained about Song’s character, but Kim plays a lively character who dreamed of being a princess when she was younger, but “returns to reality” and goes back to school as a late university student. The twist? One day she becomes a real princess.

Must… resist… snark… reflex…

Oh, screw it. Now THIS is going to be awesome. By which I mean awesomely entertaining in the so-bad-it’s-good way. Because individually, these are two stars who are known for being as limited as actors as they are gorgeous to look at. (They both remind me of really beautiful robots.) Together they will be blinding with their good looks and, if they’re lucky, might just scrape together enough acting talent for one regular actor. (Okay, that last part might have been a little harsh. They have both had projects where they’ve been decent in the overall scheme of things. But in those examples, they were mostly paired up with or overshadowed by much more talented co-stars and epic storylines. Example: their most recent projects, IRIS and East of Eden.)

On top of that, My Princess comes from writer Kim Eun-sook of the Lovers trilogy, City Hall, and On Air. She’s known for sharp, fast-flying dialogue and lots of banter, which is not an area in which either is particularly gifted.

Still? I’m actually looking forward to this. Either they’ll surprise me and be adorable and funny together, or it will be unintentionally amusing. Win-win?

Kim Tae-hee is currently filming the movie Grand Prix and will begin working on the drama in late August. My Princess is looking at a premiere later this year.

Via Yonhap News

credits: dramabeans



Artikel Terkait Korean Drama ,Song Seung Hun

No comments:

Post a Comment