Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Super Junior - Bonamana MV


credits: SuperSelfcontrol@youtube

I admit that I'm a late bloomer becoming a Super Junior fan. I knew them from the time they debuted but probably because I was too caught up with DBSK then, I didn't give them much notice. But after watching their live concert twice (in Hong Kong and Philippines), I came to appreciate these boys more (thanks to my friends who are big fans of the boys^^).

They don't seem to be a solid group before whenever I look at them. They seem to have different groups within the group. But the boys seem to have matured through the years. I can see that the boys are now becoming men and I begin to appreciate Lee Teuk not just a great MC (which I said multiple times before) but as a good leader too. I can see the group becoming one after going through a lot of hardships together. I hope they will continue to be good friends for a long long time. ^_^

I like the new MV, the choreography is cool and fits them well. The song is catchy and I hope it will do as well, if not surpass "Sorry Sorry". Good luck Super Junior! I'm looking forward to their comeback in music shows. =)

Artikel Terkait Super Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment