Sunday, May 16, 2010

[Variety] FO S2 - Episodes 1-2


Family Outing members:
Kim Won Hee, Yoon Sang Hyun, Ji Sang Ryul, Shin Bong Sun, Jo Kwon, Yoona and Taecyeon.

It's the first episode of Family Outing Season 2. It took me a long time to get over the first season ending (that and the news that the 2nd season is getting ratings so low that they're in the verge of getting chopped off the air) so it's just now that I'm giving this new season a chance.

They are officially a family so they have to get to be comfortable with each other. First they chose a leader for the day, and the chosen one is Taecyeon. The leader can assign duties and will be the head of the family for the day.

First family chaos came with the ramen war. Then they played a game for dinner. And a talent show before bed time. I feel kinda sorry for Yoon Sang Hyun because he's an actor and actors are known to have a really hard time in variety shows but he doesn't have a Yoo Jae Suk or a Kang Ho Dong to help him out there. =S

I think the PD's are trying to pull off a 1N2D and FO together in one show. And I think I can see the reason for the low ratings. Jo Kwon is the only one that actually made me laugh here and he's not even a gag man, lol! XD But it's just the first outing so maybe they'll get better next time. And Heechul is coming in as the 8th family member in the 10th episode (I hope). Now I'm really looking forward to this show! ^^


Episode 1 (022110) w/ English subtitles
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Episode 2 (022809) w/ English subtitles
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

credits: ramensoupsubs@dailymotion


Next >> Episodes 3 & 4

Artikel Terkait 2AM ,2PM ,Family Outing ,Girls Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment