Sunday, September 12, 2010

2NE1 Comeback Stage!!!

Yes! The girls are so back!!! They performed their 3 title songs in Inkigayo today and it's undeniably the most awaited performance of the show. Love the stage concepts, love the energy and love to see the girls enjoying the stage. That's what you call a comeback! ^^

Clap Your Hands


This song's MV is my favorite of the 3 they released which made me like the song more. It's also the stage that I like best in today's performance.

Go Away


I so like the performance better than the MV! The performance is fun, fun, fun! It's like saying, "Let's Party!" =D The back dancers worked out so well with this performance, it became more alive and complete. I'm torn if I like this performance better or "Clap Your Hands" because I sure love this one! ^^

Can't Nobody


I know I said this is going to be their biggest song of the 3 because it's the one that sounds most like 2NE1 and it's a work of Teddy. But somehow, it's falling short of my expectations. I sure like the MV of this song more than "Go Away" though. I would want to watch the stage performance better because I think the choreography on this one is better than the other 2, I just need to see it better because the camera man in Inki made me kinda dizzy.

But overall, it's a bomb! I can't wait to see them perform again next week. =)

Artikel Terkait 2NE1 ,Kpop

No comments:

Post a Comment