Friday, September 3, 2010

[Drama] Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Ep1


It's the first episode of Yoochun's very first Korean drama!!! ^^

The entrance of characters are very nice, each were given their time and we get a glimpse of their roles in the coming episodes. We first got to meet Kim Yoon Hee (Park Min Young) in male garb earning money with her intelligence. Then came, Gu Yong Ha (Song Joongki) as the playful Sungkyunkwan student. His character is expressive which is fun to watch. =) They met and Yong Ha seems to find something amiss already because he's somewhat attracted to this pretty little guy. ^^

We meet Lee Sun Joon (Park Yoochun) in his all righteous state, not afraid of showing everyone that he has principles and is willing to stand by it by all means. Sun Joon is stiff and doesn't care about what people say as long as he's in the right, which is a pretty difficult character to play if you ask me. Kim Hyun Joong got so much flack for playing this kind of role in Boys Over Flowers so I hope Yoochun will work extra hard to make his character work.

Yoon Hee's family is in deep debt so she's forced to take the bookstore owner's offer to take the entrance test to Sungkyunkwan to help other students to cheat and pass the exam. But they still don't have enough money to pay and the best way her mother thought of is to marry her to their debtor.

On her way back from the debtor's house with the money that was refused because it's not enough, gang members came out and cornered her. And now here comes Moon Jae Shin (Yoo Ah In) to the rescue. I love his character, reminds me of Queen Seondok's Bidam. ^^

I'm loving the drama so far! The introductions are great, the production is pretty and the story is fun and interesting. For the acting, I think everybody did pretty well. Yoochun has a lot of work to do to make his character become more expressive to the viewers since the character is not expressive in the first place. How he will do it, I'm not sure but what I'm sure of is that's what the viewers will be looking for. For me he's doing ok but yes, that's just me and I'm biased, LOL! XD Park Min Young is so cute and I think she's perfect for the role! ^^ I love Joongki and Ah In too, I love all four of them! =)


Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Episode 1 w/ English subtitles

credits: Natnatvip-online


Next >> Episode 2

Artikel Terkait Korean Drama ,Park Yoochun ,Sungkyunkwan Scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment