Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let's Clap for 2NE1!

2NE1 - Clap Your Hands MV

credits: 2NE1@youtube

If the MV doesn't excite you, I don't know what will. It's fierce, it's awesome, it's 2NE1!!! I have to admit that Clap Your Hands is not my favorite song in the album but watching that MV just made me like the song more. It's a seriously amazing MV!!!

I'm excited to see 2NE1 perform their title songs because they're all fierce. Even if my favorite songs in the album are the slower songs (I admit, that's because I'm old and I love ballads... =P), it's all good. It's nice to listen to the album because it's like a box of chocolates, full of surprises, you just don't know what you'll get next. ^^


"To Anyone" Track list:

1. Can't Nobody - I know they said that it's going to be a 3 title song album but I think this is going to be their main song. It's a dance song that is kinda trademark of Teddy, but adding the "Let's rock, just take it to the top, ain't never gonna stop, now all I wanna do is make you rock..." gave it more recall. It reminds me of a cheer dance beat. ^^

2. Go Away - the upgraded "I Don't Care" song that shoos away men, lol! XD I'm not a big fan of autotune so it's generic to my ears, but the beat is nice.

3. Clap Your Hands - the MV won it for me. ^^ Another thing that I love about this song aside from it being quite addicting is that Dara's voice improved here and had that added fierce that was lacking before. =)

4. I'm Busy - I find "Nan Ba Pa" title pretty cute. As for the song, another autotune so yeah...

5. It Hurts (Slow) - this is my personal favorite!!! I love the reggae and jazzy feel of the song. And we get to hear the girls' voices here more. Love it!!! =)

6. Love is Ouch - another song that i really like. It's a dance song but a little bit slower than the others which I find relaxing to the ear. Love their voices here... ^^

7. You and I - Bom's solo song

8. Please Don't Go - CL and Minji's song

9. Kiss - Dara's song featuring CL

10. Try to Follow Me - their previous digital single

11. I Don't Care (Reggae remix) - love this version!

12. Can't Nobody (English version)

Artikel Terkait 2NE1 ,Kpop

No comments:

Post a Comment