Saturday, September 4, 2010

Update #31

Hello everyone!

I just watched episode 1 of Sungkyunkwan Scandal and enjoyed it so much that I don't want anything to spoil my mood. =)

I know that lots of links are broken already, the videos were taken down by Youtube and uploaders don't like to upload old videos anymore so I'm sorry if I can't replace them anymore. =(

Somebody left a comment implying that the videos were taken down because I shared the links here in my blog. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, does that mean that KBS, MBC and SBS know of my blog and is monitoring uploaders though me??? Wow, I didn't know I'm that popular! LOL! XD My blog doesn't even get a hundred visitors at a time so how can Korean networks even know I exist???

If ever uploaders happen to stumble upon my humble blog, I want to let you all know that I'm very much grateful to all your hard work and generosity. I'm getting so much enjoyment in watching shows you guys upload and I just want to share it to others too. Spreading the love~ If ever you saw links to your videos and don't want them to be shared here, just leave me a message/comment, and I will remove the links right away, no questions asked. =)

And I want to specially thank those uploaders who sent me messages personally to share their videos and have them posted here in my blog. For those who want to share, just message me any time and I'll be very much willing to post your videos here for all to enjoy. =)

Thanks so much everyone! Let's all love love love~ ^_^

Artikel Terkait Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment