Saturday, October 30, 2010

Eric Is So Back!!!


I'm so happy!!! And he's going to work on a drama at once, will be looking forward to "Poseidon"! =) I was hoping Jaejoong or Yunho could be working with him in this project too but who knows, the production team might still surprise us. =)

Eric, “I have to annoy the other members now that I’m discharged”

Singer/actor Eric, who was discharged from military service on 30 Oct, said at a press conference at the Sports Complex subway station, “I’m happy because I can annoy the other members who are still serving their military duties.” (SO SO TYPICAL OF HIM! LOL)

“2 years ago I was the first among the members to enlist, and they were having so much fun annoying me. Now that I’m the first to complete my military service, I can annoy them now and I’m really happy.”

“Especially Andy who has the most work, and Minwoo who has the longest time left, I must make fun of them as much as possible. We’ve been in touch with one another all this time during my service, so I don’t really think we need to meet up specially.”

“I’m grateful to all the fans who have been consistently supporting me since I enlisted 2 years ago, and I will work even harder in future.”

More than 400 fans from Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Canada and other countries around the world were present to welcome Eric back from military service.

Eric enlisted in October 2008 and was subsequently assigned to Seoul Metro to serve as a public service officer, taking care of CCTV monitoring, crowd control and other duties.

He has also decided on the Korean coast guard drama “Poseidon” as his comeback project, and will play the role of “Seon Woo” in the drama. He will start filming early next month, and also has plans to make his comeback to the music scene.

credits: absolutshinhwa

Artikel Terkait Shinhwa

No comments:

Post a Comment