Saturday, October 2, 2010

[Variety] Running Man - Ep 6


Host: Yoo Jae Suk
Regulars: Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Kwang Soo, Song Joong Ki, Lee Sang's Gary.

Guests: Se7en, Son Dambi, and Kim Shin Young

This is one of the rare shows that we get to see a YG artist in a variety show, and this time it's their prince, Se7en! I really appreciate Se7en actually doing this show, it's not easy but he did. We can see that he's really not used to the variety gag of the comedians but his effort is commendable. I love seeing Se7en enjoy the badminton game, he's really happy and in high spirits. =)

Son Dambi was clearly enjoying the show. She's smiling all the time and playing with Shin Young. I love Kim Shin Young! She's my favorite Korean comedian because she's adorable, funny and really down to earth. ^^

There's lots of LOL moments in this episode and I must say, with the influx of new variety shows today, this is definitely one of my favorites! ^_^


Running Man - Episode 6 w/ English subtitles
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

credits: iSUBS forum


Next >> Episode 7

Previous >> Episode 5

Artikel Terkait Running Man ,Se7en ,Yoo Jae Suk

No comments:

Post a Comment