Tuesday, October 19, 2010

[Variety] WGM - YongHwa & SeoHyun - Ep27


Goguma couple met again after a month after their double birthday celebration. But Yong didn't contact Hyun for that whole month that got her mad. She was worried about him the whole time not knowing what's happening to him. Now it's Hyun's turn to make Yong miserable! hahaha! =D

I do understand where Yong is coming from, he's playful and wanted to make their relationship stronger by trying to be closer to each other. But I personally dislike men like that, yes, I'm probably too boring that I like a normal peaceful relationship, lol! XD What I like though is how Hyun is handling the situation, she stopped getting mad and is planning to get even! Love this girl! ^^



Sweet Potato Couple - Episode 27 (101610) w/ English subtitles

credits: Sweet Potato Days


Next >> Episode 28

Previous >> Episode 26

Artikel Terkait C.N. Blue ,Girls Generation ,We Got Married

No comments:

Post a Comment