Wednesday, October 20, 2010

JYJ - The Beginning Album


With the album selling more than 500,000 copies in pre-orders, I can't wait for it to be released worldwide and get the official sales figures. =) I've been listening to the album non-stop and I just fall for the songs more and more.

I am surprised the first time I listened to the album, it doesn't sound like TVXQ or any Kpop at that. So this really is a world album, so this is what's "The Beginning" means, it's the start of something totally new. It's not the usual genre that TVXQ used to sing at all. I was caught off guard but I eventually appreciated the songs as I listen to them more. And now, I just can't stop listening to them anymore! I'm totally addicted!!! ^^

The Beginning - Track List

1. Intro ( Composed by Brian Kim, BJD)

2. Ayyy Girl_Feat. Kanye West / M. Yusef (Composed by Kanye West, K. Hamler, P. Phenom, M. Yusef, Jae Chong / Lyrics by K. Hamler, P. Phenom, M. Yusef)
- This sounds totally western with a rap and intro at the start. Then came the boys' voices, nice! Catchy song and they didn't sound Engrish except of Yoochun in a part where he sounds like he's in pain, LOL! XD I still love you Chunnie so no worries! Keke... ^^

3. Empty (Composed by Rodney Jerkins / Lyrics by Kyoko Hamler, L. Daniels, T. Parker)
- Now SM are you listening?! =P It's a good fast beat song, something you can dance to in any club.

4. Be My Girl (Composed by Rodney Jerkins / Lyrics by Kyoko Hamler, L. Daniels, T. Parker)
- My favorite group song from the album! I love the smooth sound of the song together with JYJ's voices. Is it R&B? I don't know how to differentiate the song genres anymore, LOL! =P

5. Still in Love (Composed by Hero Jae-joong / Lyrics by Kyoko Hamler)
- Jae's solo and it sounds so Jaejoong. A ballad for that angelic voice he has. =)

6. I Can Soar (Composed by Xiah Jun-su / Lyrics by Kyoko Hamler)
- Yes, it's Junsu to talk about reaching it higher. He just pushes himself more and more and he just accomplished something again this time, putting his Engrish to a minimal. ^^

7. I Love You_Feat. Flowsik (Composed by Micky Yu-cheon / Lyrics by Kyoko Hamler)
- This is another favorite of mine from the album! I totally fall in love with this song the time I listened to it. And yes, it's so Yoochun, smooth and dripping with cheese, lol! XD I'm surprised that Chunnie actually used a higher pitched voice, much higher than he usually to sings with. Love it! ^_^

8. Be The One (Composed by Jae Chong / Lyrics by Jae Chong, Terry Shorter, Kyoko Hamler)
- Another dance song. It's my least favorite among the other dance songs though. But still, not bad.

9. Ayyy Girl_ S. Tiger Remix
10. Empty_DJ EON Remix
11. Be My Girl_DJ EON Remix

Not a big fan of the remixes so I won't be saying anything about them. Empty Remix is pretty good but I still like the original. So there, I can't wait to get my hands on my very own copy of the album! Please oh please, I wish that the Philippines will still be included in the world tour, I'm keeping the faith! ^^

Artikel Terkait Kpop ,TVXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment