Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jay Park in Manila Fanmeet

It's a bit late because I've been out of the country for a vacation. It took me quite some time to upload my fancams. Thanks to my good friend, I was able to attend the fanmeet in VIP section so it's pretty good. =)

The fanmeet lasted around 2 hours and every body had a blast. It's an enjoyable event and I'm glad I was able to witness it. ^^ I have to apologize in advance for my fancams are a bit shakey, we're all standing and I have to raise my hand above my head to capture Jay above all the fans in front. My arms got tired along the way and I have to change holding the cam from one hand to another. =S


First song that Jay sang while coming out is "Nothing on You"/ "Count on Me".


Jay sang a duet with his friend and some other friends of his also performed while he went back stage for a quick change.

Jay Park - Demon


Jay Park and AOM - Dance Medley - I specially enjoyed the "Madonna" and Miss A parody, LOL! =P


They had a question and answer with Jay, then a quiz game with AOM and a B-Boy dance battle with a local B-Boy group.

Jay's cover of "You Got It Bad" where he ripped off his shirt and the fangirls scream like there's no tomorrow! LOL! XD

Artikel Terkait Jay Park ,Kpop

No comments:

Post a Comment